Accounts Payables and Payroll Specialist
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum + package
Capstone have been instructed by a London-based, independent, multi award winning Property Acquisition and Advisory firm, who specialise in Commercial and Residential property. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable and Payroll Specialist to support both the in-house team and the recent acquisition of a luxury 5* resort in the Cayman Islands.
- Calculating correct employee pay by considering hours worked, overtime rates and other factors
- Checking timesheets
- Making sure permit applications are up to date
- Creating employees in Payroll systems
- Calculating a gratuity pool for distribution to employees
- Answering employee questions about their timesheets and payslips
- Process payroll, perform regular payroll audits, maintain and enforce payroll policies and procedures
- Reconcile vendor statements, perform weekly payables and daily invoice postings
- Respond to vendor queries
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports and perform financial analysis
- Operate some limited financial controls
- Other duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
- Part or Fully qualified accountancy qualification
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- F&B experience (desired)
The ideal candidate will be intellectually curious, have a can-do attitude, and propose solutions, not problems.
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please email Sam Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates