Birmingham, West Midlands
£9 - £10 per hour
over 2 years ago
Temporary opportunity for a Graduate to join Project Management Team!
A world wide Engineering Consultancy is looking to take on a Project Administrator for 6 months to support three key teams who are working on a major infrastructure project in the West Midlands. This Project Administrator will be reporting into a Project Controls and Project Management Team, as well as focusing on an important staff mobilistaion process for the Project Management Department.
This 6 month opportunity offers experience with a leading engineering consultancy, the chance to learn from experts in Project Managment and build upon a foundation of administration and internal processes. This is for an immediate start and paying £9-10 per hour.
- Assistant Project Controls team with preparation of reports and communications
- Ad hoc support to Project Management senior team
- Review and processing of staff mobilisation documentation
- Ensure quality and content of all staff mobilisation documentation meets appropriate standards
- Software and systems requests and access
- Liaise with senior administrators to handle core leadership administrative requests and actions
- 1-2 years' experience in administration
- High attention to detail
- Strong skill set of Microsoft Packages incuding Excel
- Strong grammar and communication
- Numerical and process driven
- Interpersonal skills and confidence dealing with different scenarios
If you are immediately available and based in Birmingham please apply and contact Bridie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02037575000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates