£50000 - £60000 per annum + package + bonus
about 1 year ago
Senior/Associate Party Wall Surveyor
Salary up to £60,000
A brand-new opportunity for an individual looking to take the step up to Associate or perhaps already be in this position and ready to build a team beneath them and develop Party Wall as a service line for an established consultancy.
The successful applicant will be confident in Party Wall and Neighbourly Matters with the ability to train junior members of a team. The day to day role will consist of the following:
- Advising clients and property owners on their rights and obligations.
- Reviewing drawings, identifying Party Wall works to then prepare and issue fee proposals.
- Preparing and negotiating Party Wall Awards with other surveyors.
- Undertaking schedules of condition.
- If required, negotiating/agreeing damage settlements with owners and neighbouring surveyors
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified and have a proven track record of past projects being handled to a high standard of work. Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss projects with clients, colleagues and team members comfortably will also be required.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King on 020 3757 5000 / 07852685047, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates