West End, London
over 1 year ago
Senior Property Manager; Shopping Centres
Company: Client-side property investor and developer
London; West End
Sector: retail, shopping centres
Capstone are working on a client-side senior property manager role. The client is a highly reputable privately owned investment and asset management company which are headquartered in the West End.
The firm are one of the most successful in the retail sector with in the UK, and have recently acquired assets, showing their strengths in the market.
This is an excellent role for a Property Manager who has experience within Shopping Centre management and looking to move to a more strategic, client side and have complete ownership over the management of a portfolio. They offer a competitive benefits package, stable career and autonomy. The role will involve the following:
- Tenant Liaison and acting as the first point of contact.
- Service Charge management
- Lease Management and leasing with the asset management tenant/ tenant with any queries
- Purchase Order Management
- Liaising with the in house credit control team and external tenant accountants
- Updating all databases
- Rent Management and liaising with the asset management team/ tenants
- Work on projects with the asset management team, which may include new developments, moves, refurbishments
- Quarterly Management Reports and meetings; this role involves a high ;level of communication between external managers, letting agents etc. .
- Management of a range of assets; you must have exposure to shopping centre schemes, retail units and car parks.
- Dealing with tenants who have financial issues such as liquidation, rent arrears etc.
- Degree educated
- Ideally MRICS qualified, if you are not you much have the hands on knowledge of shopping centre property management.
- Strategic property management knowledge and exposure to the sector for a minimum of 5 years
- Able to travel occasionally within the UK
- A background of management within Real Estate Consultancy/ client side / occupier
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates