TITLE: SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/ OWNERS REPRESENTATIVE
LOCATION: NEW YORK CITY
PACKAGE: Up to $150,000 + 401K + Dental + Vision + Health + Bonus + Package
Capstone are working with a leading construction consultancy to source a Senior Project Manager to join the organisations growing residential service line. This firm have been market leaders in a variety of sectors over the last 30 years and have recently expanded their offering and client base into the luxury residential sector in New York, delivering projects on behalf of developers, investors and HNWI's.
With offices in 10 states across the US, the successful candidate would be joining industry leaders with exciting growth plans moving forward. The luxury residential service line is relatively new to the organisation, offering a great opportunity to join a small and growing team during a period of growth and development. The firm advises clients from early stages of planning and site selection, through design and development, construction administration, and occupancy.
Due to growth plans and an impressive pipeline of work our client are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the New York office working with leading developers and investors delivering luxury residential properties in the New York area.
- Act as Owners Representative with primary responsibility for all phases of various related projects/program.
- Assist in the development and management of the portfolio of projects, reporting, strategic plans and program initiatives to meet the goals and needs of the client.
- Lead the continuous evaluation of contract scope of work as the project progresses against the goals, expectations, and the needs of the client, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of project tools such as templates, sample documents and software.
- Facilitate and maintain communications with and between the Team members and the client on a continuous and as needed basis, ensuring Project Team members to communicate in an effective manner.
- Complete all tasks and ensuring assigned team members complete all tasks within the client, company and individual leadership principals and service level agreements that may be established and updated from time to time.
You will have 5-10 years' experience working for a Project Management firm, Architect, Engineer, Estimator or GC, ideally with proven experience in the residential sector. You will be an analytical thinker and able to demonstrate strong leadership on projects and internally as well as having excellent technical construction knowledge. Individuals must currently be in country in the USA and/ or be a US citizen.
To find out more about this opportunity please get in touch with Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates