Senior Project Manager / Associate Director
Salary - £65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Package
Capstone are excited to be recruiting for a leading UK project and cost consultancy based in the heart of London. Our client is looking for a someone to join their established and innovative team at senior Project manager level. Our client works across sectors including residential, commercial, missed use, heritage working with major developers in London delivering award winning projects.
As a senior project manager, you will be joining an experienced team, helping them deliver a major CATA / New build commercial development on behalf of a major London developer. The project will include a major cut and curve and as such experience delivering major commercial developments in a consultancy capacity is essential. The role will be client facing so strong stakeholder management skills will be required.
- Demonstrable experience delivering large new build commercial projects (CATA / Cut and Curve)
- A proven track record of delivering high-value projects of up to and over £100 million.
- Having previous work with a commercial developer is also desirable.
- You must have strong knowledge of all aspects of the property life cycle across sectors.
- A degree in a relevant area and chartership is preferable (RIBA, MRICS, MAPM, MCIOB)
- A natural leader with solid management skills and an ability to deal with issues and conflicts.
- Strong verbal and written communication with excellent organisational skills.
- Strong ability to liaise with clients and key stakeholders
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates