Senior Project Manager
Location - Central London
Salary £75-100k + bonus + benefits
Capstone's London based Project Management division are proud to be retained by a leading Real Estate Investor specialising is the hotel & leisure sectors. We are searching for a Senior Project Manager to be based in Central London working as part of a lean and mean team. This is an extremely rare opportunity to join an investment vehicle who Develop, Own & Operate their entire global property portfolio, their only objective is to create unique spaces in high profile locations. With projects & operating hotels & clubs in London, New York, Chicago, Amsterdam, Paris and LA, there could not be a more exciting time to be a part of our client's journey. If you are a Project Manager with excellent property development experience and 2019's New Year resolution is to find a new job and do something totally unique, do not miss this opportunity to find out more.
A Senior Project Management role to sit within the architecture, design and development department. You will be reporting directly into the Development Director and you will have a major influence on achieving successful planning applications, management and delivery of major projects within budget, on programme and to the highest standard of quality. With a diverse range of projects in the pipeline you will be working on a variety of projects in gateway cities both domestically and overseas.
- Assist in the management of all capital projects, scrutinising consultant cost reports and interrogating project forecasts
- Liaise with all external consultant teams
- Produce project financial reports
- Assist with the development, implementation and on-going management of a commercial project management strategy
- Work with the acquisitions team to provide high-level estimates for new opportunities
- Work with the brand team in-house to help identify one off projects, pop-ups and the like to maintain brand
- Ideally you will be a professionally qualified (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA, Ceng)
- Minimum of 7 years work experience for a developer, investor, hotel operator, consultancy or construction company
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of design, costs and construction in hotels
- A 'work hard and have fun attitude'
- The ability to lead and influence critical stages of high profile projects
- Excellent reporting capability to Principle investors
Please contact Rob Joslin (Director) to discuss this role in more detail;
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates