£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + package benefits
over 1 year ago
Capstone Property Recruitment are previlage to be representing a renowned international multidisciplinary firm to recruit an Project Manager focused on delivering and supporting projects within the Highways sector.
The role & responsibilities;
* Being the day to day Project Manager or Contract Administrator on a £10-20m project; or the Programme Manager on a £50m programme.
* Leading teams in delivering commissions in full compliance.
* Delivering work to a high standard of client satisfaction and profitably.
* Prospecting for new work with current and new clients, developing client relationships and leading bids.
* Develop own skills to ensure on-going flexibility and value to clients.
* Developing new service offerings.
* A good Degree (2:1 or above) relevant to consulting or infrastructure work.
* Holds a relevant project or programme management professional qualification with a defined career route towards chartership with a relevant body.
* Demonstrable project and programme management experience having led a team on infrastructure projects, particularly in the Highways sector.
* Knowledge of developments and drivers in the UK infrastructure sector.
* Knowledge and understanding of asset management in a UK infrastructure context.
* Knowledge of infrastructure market regulation.
* Experience of administering contracts and commercial management.
* Experience of introducing and using innovative technologies for business improvement.
* Experience of working in a PMO environment.
* Experience in at least one of the following; requirements management, benefits management or stakeholder management.
* Experience of and understanding of multiple project management methodologies including agile.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Akeem Champagnie on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates