£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Senior Project Manager
Salary - up to £90,000 + Bonus
Capstone are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager/Associate Director to work on a large masterplan delivering a £350 million residential scheme.
Our client has had a phenomenal 2019 and expects continued growth through 2020. As a leading PQS consultancy in London and internationally, our client delivers top quality service for some of the reputable clients in London on some of the most prestigious projects.
As Senior Project Manager/Associate Director you will be undertaking key projects on this large masterplan within prime London. You will be in charge of: setting up strategic programmes for the long and short term, driving design teams to instil a robust programme as well as managing client decision processes. Previous experience in each of these areas would be essential.
- You will ideally be degree educated and chartered with a relevant construction board (RICS, CIOB, APM, RIBA etc…)
- You will need previous experience delivering largescale residential schemes.
- Previous experience working on a Masterplan is necessary
- Proven track record delivering projects on time, on budget and to a very high standard.
- Very strong stakeholder management and an ability to identify and solve potential issue before they arise.
- Previous management of multi-disciplinary teams would be beneficial
- You will need a hardworking and ambitious attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Client-facing abilities
- Experience in networking and building relationships
With a large intake of projects with exciting clients this opportunity is a great chance to join an exciting masterplan within an ambitious, top-tier consultancy. If you want to find out more please contact Henry Way (Consultant) via email on email@example.com or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates