Job title: Senior Project Controls Specialist
Location: New York
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 + Package & Bonus
Capstone are working in partnership with one of the worlds renowned independent construction and property consultancies to acquire a Senior Project Controls Specialist to work with one of the companies major media and financial services clients.
Our client is well known in the industry for their technical excellence, prolific schemes, highly trained individuals and project and service delivery, this organisation ensures they remain leaders in the field, continually investing in the development of their people through lifelong learning and structured training. The business currently has offices in New York, Miami, Los Angeles and San Francisco as well as two newly established offices in Texas.
The organisation is currently thriving across the UK and USA and has a growing Project Controls arm servicing blue chip companies mainly in the financial and tech sectors. This opportunity is for an experienced Project Controls specialist to act as the companies main interface from a Project Controls perspective for a FTSE 100 cleint over seeing their CAPEX strategy across the states.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Prepare the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work to be performed as defined by the contract.
- Accumulate and compile accurate cost management data to prepare the portfolio budget and update the progress of the CAPEX strategy.
- Develop cost control/scheduling procedures, execution plan, and business plan for the CAPEX strategy and projects.
- Lead weekly project cost reviews/schedule meetings.
- Develop and implement a basic change management system for engineering and construction.
- Develop and maintain Management, Project and Control level schedules.
- Escalate requests for improvements, tooling, & resources.
- Assess data to identify early indication of project risks.
- Support project budget development, management, and negotiations
- Escalate projects risks and develop of mitigation plans.
- Perform gap analysis of site-based best practice for implementation and training.
- Identify areas for standardization and best practices.
You will be an experienced and motivated Project Controls specialist or Cost Manager with strong Project Controls experience. You will have at least 5 years' experience within the construction industry and ideally have experience within the commercial real estate sector as either a Project Controls Specialist or Cost Manager.
To register your interest for this opportunity, reach out confidentially to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates