£60000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Building Surveyor
Up to £65,000 + generous package
I'm recruiting on behalf of a boutique, commercial surveying consultancy based in great offices in the heart of the City. The quality and type of work is comparable to that typically expected from larger corporates; alongside this is a very meritocratic working culture and the opportunity to build individual and long-lasting client relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has good experience to continue learning and growing within a successful company and really be part of a team and the company's future.
You'll be expected to assist in the successful implementation and delivery of professional and contract building surveying through the completion of a varied range of building surveying instructions.
This will typically include:
- Building surveys for Investment or occupational purposes;
- Contract Administration;
- Preparation of specifications and schedules of work
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms
- Collating project documentation
- Defect analysis
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant
- Works in conjunction with the Party Wall etc Act
- Development and Project Monitoring role for investors, occupiers and institutions
- Project Management of new build and fit out projects
The successful candidate should have at least 18 months PQE working in a commercial consultancy. You should be ambitious and personable, and in return you'll be rewarded with unrivalled career progression and market leading remuneration.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker by calling 0203 757 50012 or emailing email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates