SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
£60,000 per annum + car allowance
I'm working on a new and exciting assignment for a leading British property company.
Placing a huge emphasis on growth, entrepreneurship and meritocracy; this firm is truly unique in their offering. They are placing an emphatic weight on the importance of culture and relationships and provide a unique and pivotal platform for the right individual looking for more than the 'corporate churn'.
You will be instructed to deliver, on a multi-site, multi-client basis, the agreed service, strategy and business plan with the Mechanical & Electrical Team of the Building Consultancy Department. To prepare, monitor and execute the agreed forecasts on time and within agreed targets. To further support the business, review & manage engineering risk and delivery on business development within the defined Regional Area.
About the role:
This role is for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer that has knowledge of all Building Electrical Systems to include High Voltage, Low Voltage, Power Generation and Essential Supplies. Responsibilities will include completing surveys, designs to include specifications, life cycle analysis and provide electrical consultancy advice to a range of Clients internal and external to the Business.
- Complete Concept Electrical Designs.
- Produce Electrical Specifications.
- Complete Life Cycle Reports to agree format.
- Complete Engineering Site Surveys and Audit Reports.
- Complete Dilapidation Reports.
- Provide Electrical Engineering consultancy as required.
- Review and Manage Engineering Business Risk.
To be considered:
- Appropriate engineering degree (preferred).
- IEng minimum.
- Professional Status such as MIET.
- Background in consultancy work desired but not essential.
- Competent at report writing.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in electrical engineering.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates