Senior Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 - £65,000 plus performance related bonus.
About the company:
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of one of the most successful cost and project management consultancies to have been established in the last 10 years, pioneering within the industry. Our client's presence within the developer and investor markets resonates particularly within the residential, hotels and leisure industry.
About the role:
This is a rare opportunity for a Cost Consultant looking to make the next step up or a Senior Cost Manager who is eager to work on a varied project portfolio across the U.K. The client base of this consultancy are renowned developers and investors who are building residential, mixed-use and hotel schemes across the U.K and Europe. This employer is looking to grow its team to help service their clients and is recruiting for an individual who can utilise their skillset and apply themselves to a range of capacities.
- Able to run your own projects - smaller projects are acceptable (£5m - £30m).
- Able to build up estimates and cost plans from first principles and undertake benchmarking exercises for the client to advise throughout the pre-contract stage.
- Able to procure works with some direction from the team but not micro managed.
- Able to work under standard forms of contract (JCT primarily) and provide advice to clients through post contract cost reporting and monthly valuations.
- Able to adapt and deliver different types of projects - Buildings (new build, fit out and refurb).
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates