Job title: MEP SENIOR COST MANAGER
Location: London West End / Flexible Work
Salary: Up to £65,000 base salary + 27 days holiday + 20% Bonus + Extensive Company Benefits Package
Capstone are working exclusively with one of the world's leading real estate firms who manage Billions of capital expenditure in 50 plus countries across EMEA to find an experienced Senior Cost Manager to join their thriving Cost Management team. This employer offers clients specific services needed from a qualified corporate real estate provider, supported by internal resources across the globe. Our client is looking for a MRICS Cost Manager with occupier fit-out experience who would like to make the move into Corporate Occupier Cost Management/Programme Management for an international real estate business.
This world-renowned consultancy works with some of the most innovative, blue-chip technology clients across the globe. Our client's specialty is offering a complete solution and support occupier clients of all sizes through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services throughout the entire real estate project life cycle: from property search to planning and acquisition to design and construction, property maintenance and eventually asset disposal.
You as an MEP Senior Cost Manager will be dealing with and managing key clients on projects both in the UK and abroad while overseeing all commercial and cost management aspects of a project. You will be given ownership of these schemes and this is a chance to "lead" and take ownership on the success of a project's successful delivery.
- Construction experience in commercial fit out projects would be ideal but not essential.
- Day to day run and manage Fit Out projects of £5M and as large as £15M.
- Client facing is a key aspect of this role
- MEP Cost Management experience
- Pre and post contract experience
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong personality who has self-confidence commensurate with ability and skills. Likeable and engaging personality with universal appeal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates