RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER | CLIENT SIDE
Up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of London's fastest growing property management companies who have a large portfolio of Houses of Multiple Occupancy and stand-alone units.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable liaising with tenants, landlords and all key stakeholders.
- To carry out detailed due diligence and on boarding of new portfolios and implement any support the implementation of new strategies.
- Ensuring properties are well maintained and repairs are carried out correctly by overseeing the teams work daily.
- Liaising between tenants and contractors
- Handling advertisements, prospective tenant viewing requests, screening and contracts.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate and provision of additional services as required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and strategy documents as required by clients.
- Able to demonstrate experience in a letting's environment with portfolio management and operations, scheduling of property management, landlord/Client/key stakeholder liaison.
- Some knowledge of AML regulations and other property related compliance issues
- Previous experience working in a property management environment.
- An avid team player who is confident in managing a growing team.
- A hands-on candidate with an attention to detail who is willing to go and inspect the portfolio on a regular basis.
- Able to innovate and identify improvements to the service offered.
- A driving Licence. Desirable is a clean licence. Essential is a licence with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Essential skill set level of MS Office Applications - Excel
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates