Client Side Property Manager / Junior Asset Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 plus car allowance and bonus
Capstone Property Recruitment have been instructed to source a property manager / jounior asset manager to join a client side developer in London.
· Proactively manage casework including tenant applications, lease renewals, lettings and landlord works
· Undertake ad hoc property projects as directed by the property director
· Responsible for preparing data for client meetings in conjunction with their line manager and recording minutes of those meetings and carrying out any actions arising.
· Reading of leases and ensure accurate data is maintained on the property management system
· Ensure rent demands are raised accurately and on time
· Ensure client reports are prepared to the correct specifications and issued to clients in accordance with agreed timescales, subject to approval by line manager as required
· Ensure all fee invoices are raised in accordance with contracts and paid promptly
· Review tenant applications and prepare a response under the defined process
To be considered:-
· Use knowledge of law relating to property management and asset management in order to make recommendations to the client
· Ability to understand the principles of lease structure and be able to read a lease
· Be able to apply legal principles of tenant applications for consent and process to be followed
· Ability to understand and implement strategy
· Good communication skills, both verbally and written
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 / 07944 454 965 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates