PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SURVEYOR
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus bonus, and package.
An excellent opportunity as arisen for an experienced and driven individual to join an ambitious global property consultancy as a Commercial Property Manager / Surveyor in their Commercial and Strategic Asset Management team.
The successful candidate will feel comfortable ensuring properties are efficiently managed. Anticipating, monitoring, and resolving issues; maintaining regular contact with occupiers; and complying with the service charge budget.
- Work with internal teams to ensure the health and safety of all properties under management. Undertake regular inspections to ensure compliance with lease obligations, internal business standards, and RICS guidelines.
- Assist in preparing annual budgets in accordance with service charge procedures and regulations. In partnership with Client Accounting, manage and monitor expenditure throughout the year.
- Manage and collect sums owed by occupiers relating to rent, service charge, insurance, and any other sums due under the lease.
- Manage and monitor key lease event dates including break options, rent reviews, and lease renewals.
- Manage applications by occupiers under the lease, such as licences to assign, alter and underlet. Implement and develop systems to ensure applications are dealt with properly and efficiently.
- prepare client reports. Arrange and attend quarterly management meetings and any other meetings at the client's request.
- explore opportunities and make recommendations to improve/ add value to properties under management.
- MRICS preferred but other Industry related qualifications considered.
- At least three years experience in the commercial property management / surveying sector
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise activities, and achieve desired outcomes.
- Proven ability to interpret and implement policies, procedures, and legislation relevant to commercial property management / surveying.
- Proven track record of manging various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solutions
- Budgeting experience; strong financial awareness
- Experience using TRAMPS or similar property management accounting system (desirable)
- IT Literate (Microsoft packages)
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates