Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 + package
Capstone have partnered with a leading, global real estate investor and developer, who are looking to recruit an exceptional Project Manager, to be based from their office in Venice, responsible for managing a luxury 5* hotel development to a historic building in the heart of the city.
Reporting to: Project Director.
- Acting as the technical manager for checking and ensuring detailed design and construction aspects of the project.
- Review detailed construction drawings, method statements, processes and procedures for support of construction team.
- Perform site visit inspection on regular basis (2 times per week minimum) with check of progress of works, and compliance with consultants' and contractors' reports and documents.
- Support in the administrative procedures related to project construction.
- University Degree in Engineering or Architecture.
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Italian Construction industry, including experience in Hotels and Resorts.
- Very good knowledge of English Language and fluency in Italian.
- Very familiar with bureaucratic and legislative procedure of Italian Construction Industry, as well as building construction standards.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proactive, technically capable, diligent.
- The candidate must be eligible to work in Italy.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fit the above criteria, please contact Charlie Hemmings on 020 3757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates