Title: Project Manager
Package: £40,000 - £60,000 + Car allowance, bonus & benefits
Capstone are pleased to be working in partnership with a leading specialist Project and Cost consultancy with an excellent reputation for working with top class clients. The independent, privately owned company have built an outstanding reputation within the industrial & logistics market working for developers, investors & funds as well as end users. Outside of the industrial sector the company also work across high end residential, retail and commercial sectors.
At a Project Manager level this company would provide an excellent platform for aspiring PMs to work in a truly client facing role offering excellent career development. An internal training academy provides employees with the tools to achieve professional accreditations and continued career development. As a Project Manager you would gain experience across the development lifecycle from providing due diligence advice to funds & investors all the way through to construction and handover.
- Managing a project from concept through to completion.
- Ensuring budgets are adhered to throughout the project.
- Administering contracts as a Contract Administrator, Employers Agent and Project Manager.
- Reporting on project progress to client boards.
- Attend and chair multidisciplinary project meetings.
- Maintain project documentation, programmes and master budget
- Managing the delivery of a comprehensive tender package for main contractors and separate packages for specialist contractors
- Ideally you will have a degree in a construction related field (i.e Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering or Real Estate)
- You will have at least 3 years' experience working for a similar organization either for a consultancy, contractor, developer or engineering firm.
- A clear communicator both written and verbally with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will be ambitious and hard working with an ability to work individually and part of a wider team.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating and numerical skills.
To register your interest in this opportunity please reach out to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates