Project Director - Project Management - (Consultancy)
Salary £90,000 - £130,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement for a Project Director to work for a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy based centrally in London. This position will be within their residential department and will be working with a global leader in the build to rent sector on an exciting high profile project.
As a Project Director in the London PM Team, you will provide oversight, leadership, direction, and control of large and complex projects and be required to lead full multi-discipline commissions, taking responsibility for their successful delivery. The role will require an element of business development seeking out and securing new work opportunities with new and existing clients and working alongside others in the team to develop and secure new opportunities for the team.
- Experience delivering major construction projects from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of JCT and Design & Build contract form
- Demonstrable experience acting in an Employers Agent or Contract Administrator role
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or construction company
- A consultative approach
To apply for this role please contact Alice Murch on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates