Basildon, Essex, Hybrid
£30,000 - £35,000
Great opportunity to work in our clients Space Management team establishing all admin and supporting and updating layouts using CAD software.
- Assist the department, to develop, maintain and operate required integrated computerised systems
- Support the department in establishing a robust audit example, assisting and supporting the internal auditing process.
- Manage invoicing queries as and when required, ensuring procedures are being observed, and correct controls are being maintained with reference to project and purchase documentation.
- Coordinate Corporate Procurement and Receiving Systems
- Raise job requests to facilitate department, track job status and follow up as necessary
- Carry out general administration
- Responsible for plan data accuracy.
- Provide ongoing support to campus users of the scheduling and space management system through training, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Responsible for creating and updating layouts of a specific space using CAD software
- Draw sketches and incorporate them into CAD files
Who you are
- Design Knowledge would be ideal but not essential
- Able to manage space planning projects from inception to completion including the planning and design of space
- Excellent knowledge of current developments and trends in space planning, health and safety, fire safety, the
- Working knowledge of CAFM Software & AutoCAD or equivalent software package
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Background in supporting a team with strong administration skills
- Knowledge of space management within a facilities management business would be ideal
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates