OFFICE AGENT | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus commission structure and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a boutique Commercial Real Estate Advisory company who specialise in representing tenants in central London.
They specialise in the search and negotiation of Leasehold, Serviced and Managed office space. They also undertake disposals, lease restructuring, rent reviews, workplace strategy and company growth acceleration.
The ideal candidate will have some office agency experience with a great network of clients in the industry. This candidate would undertake the client onboarding process and cover all areas of business development.
- To undertake lead generation and manage new and existing business relationships.
- Maintain, improve and enhance relationships with key customers.
- Create and drive regular business review meetings with clients.
- Manage client onboarding and be main point of liaison with them by leading meetings and following up with notes and action plans.
- Marketing via social platforms; property databases; mail outs.
- A creative individual with the desire to contribute to a growing business.
- Sales or Property Agency experience essential.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- In-depth understanding of customers and their position in the industry.
- Highly skilled documentation and presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and all external stakeholders.
- Essential skill set level of MS Office Applications - Excel.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates