INVESTMENT AND ASSET MANAGER
£70,000 - £100,000 per annum (Depending on experience) plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the asset management department of a market leading company that has grown to be one of the leading international lodging owner-operators with a portfolio worldwide.
The successful candidate will be overseeing the growth and the asset management of the company's real estate lodging portfolio for Europe. The assets included in this include but are not limited to serviced residences, aparthotels or hotels, senior living, student accommodation and rental housing.
- Develop and implement proposals to establish new operating platforms outside of the existing lodging businesses, including hotels and senior living including joint venture opportunities and / or such other strategic alliances as directed by the company from time to time
- Develop and maintain financial and asset models for analysing financial returns and performance for investments and management services deals.
- Conduct market reviews and feasibility studies for recommendation reports and presentation to Senior Management and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate with relevant internal and external parties on matters relating to new M&A or management services deals or existing on-going projects.
- Prepare management reporting and other related ad-hoc requests such as budget presentations, retreats and board meetings
- MRICS Qualified desired but not essential.
- Real Estate, Business, or Finance discipline as first degree from a reputable university
- Master's degree in Business Administration or CFA qualification is advantageous
- At least 3-5 years' experience with a proven track record in a similar position
- A demonstrated knowledge of the regional real estate market in Frankfurt, Western Europe and Eastern Europe and their practices is an added advantage
- Demonstrate strong strategic awareness with the ability to sucessfully and skillfully motivate and persuade at all levels across functions for results
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with additional European languages preferred (German, French or Dutch)
- Strong business acumen, effective communication skills and the ability to adapt communication to a range of audiences
- Advanced Office 365 suite knowledge and skills
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates