Up to £400 per day
12 months ago
£400 per day + VAT (PAYE or Inside IR35)
Capstone are working closely with a global multi-disciplinary consultancy who are in turn providing services for a large government organisation.
The successful candidate will be:
- Comfortable reviewing and sharing / developing scheduling best practice
- Critical Review of supply chain scheduler
- Development of high-level schedules pre-contract award at Gate 3/4 (construction) in support of outline and final business case development.
- Attending and supporting the daily site last planner sessions in different sections of the project.
- Attendance at the weekly progress meetings for each of the key trade contractor packages.
- Reviewing site installation progress against the master delivery programme.
- Measurement of schedule variances and highlighting areas of concern.
- Supporting the construction team to establish sequencing across the project to achieve the intermediate milestones.
- To review the trade contractor programmes and highlight areas of risk and opportunity.
- Monitoring room completion rates and measurement against key project milestones.
- Monitor and schedule actual labour levels for each of the trades.
- Provide a key interface between the Organisation, the Principle Contractor and the wider Consultant teams
- Proficient in Asta Power Project software.
If you are interested in the above, please contact Akeem on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02037575000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates