Birmingham, West Midlands
£300 - £400 per day
over 1 year ago
Title: Interim Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor
Pay: £300-£400 per day (outside IR35)
Capstone Recruitment has partnered with a specialist organisation which operates in the hospitality, leisure and wellness industry, they design, construction and service and are currently in the market for a dual Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor to join their in-house team of talented, driven and ambitious individuals.
You as the successful candidate with be the focal point for the in-house team providing cost and project management advice to the in-house contractors ensuring effective delivery of projects which are on time and on budget.
Main duties include:
- Management and control of tender processes including documentation for submission.
- Assessment and reporting on Contractual obligations (pre and post tender).
- Maximising the commercial results of projects against budgets.
- Producing and maintaining internal and external project cashflows and reports as required.
- Management of valuations, variations and cost reporting.
- Financial and Contractual Management of Sub-contractors and procurement of materials to site.
- Preparing Bills of Quantities and carrying out value engineering projects.
- Implement commercial management procedures for day to day applications for payment, procurement, cost reports, audit trails, site activity records. etc
- Developing sub contractor portfolio and recommendations.
- Identifying risks and opportunities for growth and savings.
You will have:
- Industry related degree
- Chartered (MRICS/MCIOB) or significant industry experience
- Consultancy/Main Contracting background
- Pre/Post contract experience
How to apply:
For a confidential conversation please contact Akeem Champagnie on 020 3757 5000 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates