£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
5 months ago
Capstone are currently recruiting for a multi-disciplinary construction & property consultancy for a graduate quantity surveyor to join their London team.
Working predominately in the commercial sector, this company offer a number of services to their clients including: building surveying, project management, cost management, sustainability and development management. They were established over 40 years ago and have long lasting relationships within the construction industry.
You will be joining the quantity surveying team of 3, reporting into the Partner. You will be gaining pre and post contract experience by working on a diverse selection of commercial projects. This includes development, new build, refurbishment and fit-out, all within the M25. You will be enrolled onto the APC programme with aims to satisfy your competencies and work towards chartership efficiently.
- Quantity Surveying or Construction degree (RICS accredited) 2:1 minimum
- Placement year or any experience within a commercial cost environment would prove advantageous
- Client-facing with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about the profession
- Up to speed with industry news
- Keen to learn
- Eligible to work in the UK.
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000/ 07539780134 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates