TITLE: ESTATES MANAGER/ ESTATES MANAGEMENT (Interim)
SALARY: £280-320 per day
Company Overview: With over 300 offices in over 80 nations worldwide and a global workforce of about 70,000, they are the leading professional services in commercial real estate. They operate in London, regionally and globally. This company enables its employees to participate in innovative projects that leave a lasting impact for your work and progressive career.
- Report to Senior Retail/Non-Retail Estates Manager of Estate Management team.
- Assist and provide cover for the Senior Retail/Non-Retail Estates Manager in all aspects of Estate Management, including attending periodic formal review meetings and presentations and engaging with third parties to ensure collaborative working.
- Responsibility for day-to-day delivery of all Estates Management matters within defined region.
- Develop and maintain landlord relationships as well as manage resolution of disputes with landlords and subtenants.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to transfer new properties into management.
- Assist in identifying asset and portfolio enhancement opportunities.
- Liaise with Business Rates teams to ensure all assessments are challenged as appropriate and advisors notified of any portfolio changes.
- Oversee and/or work collaboratively with other work streams to ensure delivery of the scope of services.
- Prepare service charge budgets and complete reconciliations within agreed timescales.
- Supported by Estates Administrators, prepare and submit all applications for Landlords consent and pursue until completion.
- Ensure the database is updated as per key performance indicators to ensure all portfolio changes are implemented.
- Oversee rent review and dilapidations advice and negotiations, coordinating professional teams as necessary, reporting to Client and ensuring appropriate governance achieved.
- Instruction of and liaison with Client's legal team and external lawyers as required.
- Attend periodic FM meetings and proactively manage Landlord / lease related issues that may arise.
- Attend periodic Projects meetings and ensure that for any projects requiring consent, landlord's consent is obtained in advance of commencement of works.
- Provide assumptions and estimates for the purpose of budgeting exercises.
- Proactively engage with Accounts Receivable teams to ensure debt is minimised and income recovery processes are put in place.
- Strong knowledge of real estate leases and obligations.
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Creative thinking and ability to work under time pressure.
- Very good analytical skills, attention to details and organization skills.
- Very good communication on phone/email/in person, conflict-resolution, and negotiation skills
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Willingness to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this vacancy, please give me a call on 02037575000 or 07494368636, alternatively send me an email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates