Position: Director - Transaction Management EMEA
Location: London - flexible hybrid available
Salary: £100,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits
The Client: A leading professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate, this role is seconded with one of the world's premium Financial Institutions.
- A leading professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate.
- Assisting real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
- A global Fortune 500 company, with a responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- Committed to shape the future of real estate for a better world.
- Using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
The Opportunity: As the Director - Transaction Management EMEA you will, for example:
- Manage the entire end-to-end transaction process and ensure adherence to client's processes for all new lease acquisitions, renewals, rent reviews, subleases, early terminations, freehold acquisitions and disposals within EMEA.
- Proactively monitor critical lease events, mobilise local teams and initiate steps required for client decisions to complete a transaction on time.
- Liaise with client's senior stakeholders including Finance Directors and Portfolio Managers to understand and assist in defining business objectives and occupancy requirements.
- Ensure all best practice templates are adopted within the transaction process and delivered to the client with a high standard of accuracy and completeness.
- Deliver transactions to key performance indicators per the Master Services Agreement and bespoke to a project.
The Person: The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of delivery in a complex transaction management role across EMEA
- Strong & concise communications skills, including the ability to translate information into concise deliverables suitable for a senior audience up to C-Suite level
- Tactful and considered approach. Proven ability to manage senior internal and external stakeholders, including managing expectations regarding deliverables and timing of outputs
- Strong approach to problem solving and ability to bring and present new ideas and potential solutions to challenges
- Expertise in financial analysis. (you will need to be able to prepare robust financial scenarios, as well as to review and critique existing projects)
If you are attracted by the opportunity to work within one of the world's premium Financial Institutions, please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates