Director of Project Management - (New Build Development)
Salary £85,000 - £95,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have an exclusive requirement for a Director level Project Manager to join a leading international Consultancy based in Manchester. Our client is a market leader with a client base that is second to none working with both investors, developers, landed estates as well as large pension and investment funds to deliver a mix of projects including commercial developments, Mixed use schemes, residential and Hotels.
With fantastic internal networking allowing for internal business development and the opportunity to benefit from "low hanging fruit" has seen our client dominate in the northern region and are looking to build upon this success.
As a Director in the Project Management team, the role will be to business develop and win work with a focus on new build development. Leaning on both an internal network but also your own network you will be tasked with managing the team and growing the business unit reporting into the Senior Director.
Ideally you will have experience of working across sectors including commercial, residential and hotels and have demonstrable experience of winning and delivering such projects. The role will be client facing so strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and internal P&L's will be essential.
- Demonstrable experience of business development and winning large new build development projects
- Delivering major new build developments from inception through to completion and managing internal teams.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders and managing internal P&L
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in Manchester with the ability to grow your own business unit.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates