DATA AND OPERATIONS ANALYST
£30,000 - £35,000 PER ANNUM
FLEXIBLE ON LOCATION | TRAVEL WILL BE REQUIRED
We are assisting a not-for-profit social enterprise who is established to develop and deliver outcomes-based contracts with public sector commissioners and drive impact delivery organisations. They are working on some exciting projects and they are looking for Data and Operations to join the team.
The Data and Operations analyst will be to lead on data collection and analysis critical to the successful implementation and delivery of the programmes. They will report to the Programme Director and work in close collaboration with the diverse set of stakeholders involved, including the Delivery Partners and the Project Board.
- Lead on the creation of high-quality analysis and performance reporting that can actively enable the development, improvement and innovation within the service which in turn improves the wellbeing of the beneficiaries on the programmes
- Support the Programme Director in creating packs for monthly board meetings for review by the project board to better inform decision making
- Identify patterns, trends and root causes to anticipate potential challenges/opportunities, and recommend solutions and mitigation plans to address these
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Ad hoc analysis to support decision making as needed
To be considered:
- Desire to support unique impact-led projects
- Passion and desire to make a positive difference to the lives of vulnerable people
- Understands the value of analysis, how to contribute with impact, and what data sources, analytical techniques and tools can be used to provide evidence for decision making
- Ability to undertake a variety of activities with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and autonomy. It is important to be able to work independently within a team.
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data
- Ability to manage a wide range of projects, priorities and individual workstreams as well as meet time constraints and expectations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal and Team working skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, able to articulate analytical information
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent and advanced MS Office skills
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates