Construction Project Manager (Consultancy)
Salary - Up to £55,000 + Benefits
London - West End
Capstone have an urgent requirement for a Project Manager to join a multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking to build their strong Architectural and Building Consultancy Team. With over 30 offices across the country and international projects, our client has a wide influence and thus can deliver prestigious projects, not just in London but all over the UK. With an extremely varied client-base you can be sure to get first-class exposure to projects across a number of sectors, including housing, office fit-outs, laboratories and industrial to name a few.
Within your role as a Project Manager, you will be working within a close-knit team to deliver project on time, on budget and to a very high standard. You will need to be both a team player and able to work autonomously on projects, ensuring strong written and verbal communication. The role will require you to deal with clients within both the public and private sector and on a number of different sectors.
- You will need a construction related degree (Construction project Management, Building Surveying, Architecture etc..)
- You will need to be chartered by a relevant board (MRICS,MCIOB, MAPM, or RIBA)
- Proven track record of delivering a number of projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience across sectors, showing an ability to adapt to changing sectors.
- Ideally you will have experience of Contract Administration and as an Employers Agent.
- Able to identify potential issues or conflicts that may arise to actively avoid them
- You will need to be ambitious and hardworking, willing to put in extra hours when needed to ensure projects are delivered to a high-quality.
- Proactive work ethic to help support others who require.
- Charismatic and able to bring positivity to the work-place.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure across several sectors and really add breadth to your previous experience. Additionally, this position will allow you to progress into a Senior Project Manager role, showing strong career progression.
If this opportunity sounds of interest please do not hesitate to contact Henry Way (Consultant) on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates