£55000 - £65000 per annum + package, bonus, great pension
7 months ago
COMMERCIAL PORTFOLIO MANAGER
WEST END, LONDON
COMPETITIVE SALARY + PACKAGE
Capstones Real Estate Team are pleased to be working in partnership with one of London's most prestigious and celebrated Landed Estates. This incredible portfolio comprises of 850 properties across 92 acres of prime real estate, and consists of commercial, retail, residential and educational assets. With in excess of 2,500 active leases, it is an intensively managed portfolio with substantial responsibilities to shareholders, occupiers and the local community.
This highly regarded property company has a rich and celebrated heritage, and thus has a very strategic approach; focusing on building value over the long term, rather than maximising short-term profit.
- All aspects of property & tenancy management.
- Dealing with all formal tenants' legal and works applications - intrepreting legal documents, responding to leasehold property enquires, obtaining appropriate references, analysing financial accounts to assess covenant strength, liaising with solicitors and managing to completion.
- Assisting in the sale or acquisition of properties.
- Participating to execute the companies' strategic plan at property, block or sector levels.
- Managing & assisting credit control for all arrears by liaising with tenants and solicitors to ensure prompt recovery.
- Property inspections to identify repairs, maintenance & improvements.
- Checking and approving invoices.
- Instructing legal and finance teams to document transactions and update data records.
- Handling complaints and resolving problems.
- Agreeing planned maintenance works for directly managed properties
- Dealing with all aspects of service charges purusant to RICS Practice Standards for Service Charges in commercial property.
- Assisting in business rates appeals and applications.
- The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience of all aspects of property management and often complicated mixed use commercial assets.
- You must be MRICS qualified, ideally with 2 years' PQE experience.
- The position requires a confident, highly numerate individual with strong written and verbal communication skills,.
- Good understanding of the RICS Professional Statement for Commercial Service Charge.
- Ability to negotiate lease terms, and undertake rental, Leasehold and Freehold valuations.
If this is something you'd be interested in discussing further, please make your enquiries in the stricted confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates