CHARTERED-SENIOR BUILDING SURVEYOR - PRIME RESIDENTIAL
£50,000 - £60,000 + Generous package
I am working in partnership with a prominent, prime residential surveying practice focusing on strategic hires for the growth of their newly formed Manchester office. This is for the position of Chartered/ Senior Building Surveyor to focus on assisting the 'Head of Office', and will be expected to undertake: business development, mentoring alongside core surveying duties.
This boutique, award-winning firm pride themselves on being the 'go-to advisor' for high-end residential schemes, nationwide, within the most prestigious post codes.
This is a unique opportunity offering excellent prospects for career progression, scope to work on some incredible schemes and work for a truly entrepreneurial and exciting outfit. The MD has impressive growth plans across their three office, and has proven track record of looking after, supporting and developing his staff.
- Identifying and analysing defects
- The preparation of due diligence, planned preventative maintenance and condition maintenance reports.
- Undertaking the preparation and review of schedules of dilapidations and pre-acquisition surveys.
- Support the delivery of licence to alter
- Carrying out the role of contract administrator, valuer and certifier.
- Assisting in the management of Party Wall and other neighbourly matters.
You will be a qualified member of the RICS, and a relevant Building Surveying accredited degree. You should be client-facing and ambitious, and in return you will be rewarded with unrivalled career-progression and generous performance-related rewards.
You should be personable and have a good knowledge of the residential market. Furthermore, due to calibre of the high-end clients, a good eye-for-detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 020 3757 5000/ 07494 368 453, or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates