£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 + generous package
Capstone are currently recruiting on behalf of one of London's most prestigious Landed Estates. It is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly regarded property company with over 700 properties, ranging from Grade 1 listed properties to large commercial offices, located all around central London.
You will be working across a broad estate, much of which is listed, covering a broad range of sectors such as commercial, residential, healthcare and retail. Your role will mainly be a broad surveying role, both professional and technical surveying with some project management. You will also be managing a range of developments and undertaking planned maintenance schemes.
- Preparing and servicing both interim and final schedules of dilapidations
- Preparation and delivery of licenses for alterations
- Preparation and delivery of planned preventative maintenance programmes
- Inspections of property that are both directly managed and leased by the estate
- MRICS Qualified with proven post-qualified experience
- Good Knowledge of landlord/tenant legislation, building regulations and health & safety regulations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven experience working with historic or grade 1 listed buildings
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates