£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
Construction Project Manager - Associate Level
Salary - up to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join a global leader in Commercial Real Estate services. Our client's international reach and domestic dominance across a variety of core services along with their top-tier client base, makes them an extremely enviable company to work for. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their growing new-build commercial team, delivering top-quality projects for their blue-chip clients, from tech-leaders to first-class banks.
In your role as an associate you would be positioned as number two to a partner who works within a team of ten specialist, highly skilled project managers. Strong client and stakeholder management skills are required as you will be acting as a representative. Leadership skills must also be shown to the more junior members of the team.
If you can provide all requirements to fulfil the role you will be dealing with a variety of clients who have delivered some of the most iconic fit-out projects in London.
- Meticulous attention to detail to deliver projects on time, on budget and to an extremely high standard.
- Very strong leadership skills, autonomous working ethic,
- Client facing with clear verbal and written communication, able to develop new and existing client relationships.
- Strong experience delivering ideally commercial fit-out projects worth up to £20 million.
- Ability to predict and identify potential issues or problems that may arise within projects and deal with them suitably and efficiently.
- Degree educated with a relevant degree (Project Management, Surveying, Architecture etc…)
- Ideally chartered with MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM or RIBA
- 6+ years of direct commercial fit-out experience as previously mentioned.
- Ability to drive team spirit with a hardworking and ambitious work ethic.
If you feel you are suited to this fantastic role and can deliver projects to the high-standard our client requires, then please do get in touch with Henry Way (consultant) either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates