£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + plus car allowance, plus bonus
9 months ago
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum, plus car allowance, plus bonus
Capstone are in partnership with a leading, independent multidisciplinary surveying practice, looking to recruit a Planner at Associate level. Joining an award-winning planning team with national coverage, our client deals in a wide range of interesting projects across the UK in the commercial, residential, retail education and leisure sectors.
- Responsible for a number of strategic projects alongside the preparation and submission of often complex planning applications and appeals
- Supporting senior planners and junior surveyors/team
- Utilising existing relationships to develop and bring new leads for the business
- Providing to your clients; planning applications, discharging conditions, EIA coordination, appeals, LDP reps, expert witness, conservation/listed building consents.
- MRTPI qualified
- Comprehensive knowledge of the planning system
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Significant planning experience in the private sector including strategic planning work
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates