Job title: Associate Cost Manager - Developer Clients
Location: London West End
Salary: Up to £85,000 base salary + 27 days holiday + Extensive Company Benefits Package
Capstone are working in partnership with one of the industry's most respected and successful Partners within a world-renowned independent construction and property consultancy to acquire a driven, MRICS Associate Cost Manager to become an integral part of the best business unit in the organisation.
Well known in the industry for their technical excellence, prolific schemes, highly trained individuals and project and service delivery, this organisation ensures they remain leaders in the field, continually investing in the development of their people through lifelong learning and structured training.
The organisation is currently thriving and is working on several schemes across London and because of their current success and future pipeline are looking for an experienced Cost Manager to assist in the delivery of these schemes and become a key part of this organisations long term success. The organisations structured training, strong financial backing, and flexibility due to their independence means that this success will continue to grow from strength to strength.
Joining one of the most exciting, vibrant, and dynamic teams within the company. A team that counts itself as close knit - a family. A team that is notable for its close relationships, bond, and attitude to be there for each other. A team that works hard but also likes to have fun and to play hard.
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking, socialising, and taking in part in company social and sporting events.
Our client's focus on training and development creates the perfect environment in which to progress your career. Within this team you will be given clear direction and positive encouragement at every turn as well as the tools to drive your career towards promotion when matched with your hard work and effort.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified - preferably within a construction related discipline
- MRICS qualified
- Pre and post contract experience
- Experience on residential and commercial offices
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- A strategic thinker with broad problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong personality who has self-confidence commensurate with ability and skills. Likeable and engaging personality with universal appeal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate.
If you are a MRICS Senior Cost Manager or an Associate and want to jump start your career, get in touch.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates