West End, London
£45000.00 - £60000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Associate Director: Residential
Location: West End London.
An opportunity to join a leading real estate firm based in the West End. The core function of this role is to undertake valuations of residential property, including investment, ground rent and mixed-use portfolios for:
- Secured lending
- Advising on Build to Rent housing investment models and strategies
- Support the Partner to grow revenue and client base in the residential investment sector.
- Lead and support junior members of the team as an expert in residential investment valuation
- MRICS qualified
- Minimum 3 years PQE with specific skills in:
- Single asset residential valuation for secured lending, tax and company accounts
- Investment portfolios for secured lending, tax and company accounts.
- Flexible and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude, fun and willing to learn with and to develop the team.
Opportunity for progression:The client is offering the opportunity for the successful surveyor to progression to Partner level withing 5 years or less.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates