Associate Director - (Construction Consultancy)
Salary £75,000 - 85,000+ Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Project Management team are recruiting for a Associate Director on behalf of an independently owned medium sized project & cost consultancy based in central London. Our client has a fantastic reputation in the market working on multiple award-winning projects. They are a creative team, delivering projects on behalf of an exceptional client base of developers, investors and funds. If you are interested in joining a business who provide a non-commoditised service, work with top clients, value their team and reward by offering equity/ownership in the business, please read on.
As a Associate Director you will be highly experienced, commercially minded with a demonstrable experience of delivering large (£100m +) developer lead projects from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of work winning would be advantageous.
- Professional qualification or accreditation would be advantageous (MRICS, MAPM, RIBA, Ceng etc)
- Cognate degree in construction, surveying, real estate, architecture or engineering
- Minimum of 8 years' experience within a consultancy & or development environment
- Strong client facing skills, prior experience needs to be supported
- Track record of project delivery in a timely manner and to high standards within the office, residential and mixed-use sectors would be beneficial
- An ambitious approach and a willingness to succeed is key to the role.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates