Assistant Quantity Surveyor
North London- Golders Green
£40,000 per annum
Capstone are working with boutique Quantity Surveying & Project Management firm based in Northwest London. This will be an opportunity for a client facing junior quantity surveyor to join a team and have 100% client ownership, plus get involved at every stage of the project. The successful candidate will be mentored by two successful Directors, one of whom is an APC assessor and will provide all APC support if required.
The client base and projects include small time residential developers (80%) as well as banking clients, various schools and other mixed-use schemes. The projects typically range from about £5m-£12m and they are mainly located in London and the home counties.
- Client facing with a good QS foundation with some knowledge of project management.
- Someone who can be involved in every stage of the project
- Ideally from a cost consultancy background but they will also look at Main Contractor.
- Hardworking and motivated
- As it is a small team, one's progression will come far quicker than working in a large corporate business.
There is flexibility in this role, but ideally you will be office/site based.
9am-5pm (3pm finish on Fridays)
25 days holiday plus statutory leave
If you are interested, please contact Alex on 02037575000 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates