City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a global real estate consultancy who are seeking a suitably experienced assistant quantity surveyor to work for a high profile financial services client.
The client in question is one of a select few that offer a full real estate service, from advising (consultancy business) to building (construction arm) and managing the building (facilities management) all in house. The business is worth £2million at present and have substantial growth plans for the future.
You will be joining the real estate advisory team, fully dedicated to the financial services client. All of your projects will be commercial office fit-out or refurbishment. You will be supporting the lead quantity surveyor in reviewing the rolling capital plan, reviewing cost plans, cost reports and PSRs, liaising with stakeholders, reviewing risk registers, change control log, value creation log as well as other responsibilities. You will be given guidance and support to complete the APC.
- RICS accredited quantity surveying or construction management degree
- 18 months minimum professional quantity surveying core building experience
- Any APC diary completed would prove beneficial
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Client-facing and enthusiastic about the industry
- Eligible to work in the UK
To apply for this role please email Ele Ataguba at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 757 5000 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates