Job title: ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER
Location: LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 + PACKAGE
Capstone are working in partnership with one of the worlds renowned independent construction and property consultancies to acquire an Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager to become an integral part of their established West Coast team and Los Angeles office.
Our client is well known in the industry for their technical excellence, prolific schemes, highly trained individuals and project and service delivery, this organisation ensures they remain leaders in the field, continually investing in the development of their people through lifelong learning and structured training. The business currently has offices in New York, Miami, Los Angeles and San Francisco as well as two newly established offices in Texas.
The organisation is currently thriving across the UK and USA and is working on several prolific schemes across California and because of their current success and future pipeline are looking for a talented and ambitious Project Manager. You would benefit from working across a variety of sectors including; luxury residential, luxury retail, commercial development and hospitality.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Managing a project from 'concept to completion'.
- Assisting with the production of viability studies and ensuring budgets are adhered to
- throughout the project in conjunction with the finance department.
- Preparing and implementing a master programme.
- Managing and forming, where required, a professional consultancy team dealing with the necessary disciplines that each project requires.
- Attend all project meetings and ensure that you follow up on the minutes and actions.
- Maintaining project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.
- Managing the delivery of a comprehensive tender package for main contractors and
separate packages for specialist contractors including all drawings and specifications.
You will be an energetic, motivated Project Management professional who is ambitious and hard working. You will have experience working for either a construction consultancy, general contractor, architectural practice or similar organisation in a project management capacity. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in ground up construction projects. Individuals must currently be in country in the USA and applicants must fulfil the criteria of the E-Treaty Visa which is required for this position or be a US citizen.
To register your interest for this opportunity, reach out confidentially to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates