Assistant Project Manager - Infrastructure
Salary - £30,000 - £45,000 + bonus + package
Location - Hertfordshire
Capstone have an urgent requirement for an Assistant Project Manager to join the ambitious infrastructure team of a leading UK construction consultancy working with top-tier infrastructure clients. Our client is an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment, looking for ambitious individuals to come on board and further their infrastructure team. This role in particular will provide both personal and professional development offering support to attain charterships whilst gaining fantastic project exposure with the guidance of senior members of the team.
Primary Duties/ Responsibilities
- Assist in establishment and monitoring of the contract performance with PM's and Contractors
- Assist in establishing and monitoring KPI's.
- Support administration of Change control / risk management
- Participate in regular contract performance meetings.
- Support the administration the principles of Change Control and ensure client remains compliant.
- Consistency in application of contract with contractors and ensuring contractors are correctly apply with the contractual requirements
- Support the Project Manager in reporting: contract performance at an appropriate level tracking and outturn performance ensuring contract forecasting is clear and visible
- Support the Project Manger to define, establish and maintain an appropriate contract management system within Conject management system. Cover the following project management activities:
- Contract Formation
- Contract Negotiation to facilitate contract execution
- Risk management through effective change control management
- Communications support
- Attendance of regular progress and site reviews
- Contract Completion and contract closure
- Degree educated with a relevant degree (Civil/Structural engineering, Project management, Architect, Surveying etc.)
- Requires 2-5 years post-graduate relevant infrastructure/civil's experience.
- Good working knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts that can been demonstrated
- Knowledge of IChemE red book contracts (desirable)
- Ability to learn to work in a team to deliver complex and demanding contracts in complex environments
- Able to develop internal networks and demonstrate high integrity and a strong value-driven approach
- Able to communicate effectively within multi organisation project environment.
- Able to.
If you are hardworking and opportunistic this role would be perfect to help you develop into a strong project manager. If you would be keen to find out more please do get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 07494 368 638.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates