APC Building Surveyor
Up to £35,000 + generous package
I'm recruiting on behalf of a boutique, commercial surveying consultancy based in great offices in London Bridge. The quality and type of work is comparable to that typically expected from larger corporates; alongside this is a very meritocratic working culture and the opportunity to build individual and long-lasting client relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who already has good experience to continue learning and growing within a successful company and really be part of a team and the company's future.
You'll be expected to assist in the successful implementation and delivery of professional and contract building surveying through the completion of a varied range of building surveying instructions.
This will typically include:
- Building surveys for Investment or occupational purposes;
- Contract Administration;
- Preparation of specifications and schedules of work
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms
- Collating project documentation
- Defect analysis
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant
- Works in conjunction with the Party Wall etc Act
- Development and Project Monitoring role for investors, occupiers and institutions
- Project Management of new build and fit out projects
The successful candidate should have at least 12 months experience working in a commercial consultancy. You should be ambitious and personable, and in return you'll be rewarded with unrivalled APC support (100% pass rate) and market leading remuneration.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker by calling 0203 757 5000 or emailing email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates