Salary range: £60,000 - £85,000 plus competitive package
Capstone is working with a well-known Developer and Investment firm to recruit for an Asset Manager to join an extremely successful team. The firm has been established for over 20 years, they have a gross asset value more than £150 million.
This Investor is continuously adding to its portfolio and is committed to improving returns and achieving asset growth through intensive management and development.
Working in a team of four asset managers and will be responsible for a national portfolio with a Southern focus. The portfolio is largely made of industrial assets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall asset performance of allocated portfolio assets through unit lettings, progressing rent reviews and lease renewals, refurbishment works and dilapidations.
- Landlord and tenant issues including surrenders, lease renewals and lease re-gears
- Managing, coordinating and instructing professional advisors
- Developing good relationships with tenants and third party suppliers
- Travelling across the South of England and viewing properties within the Portfolio
- Must be MRICS Qualified with a background in asset management of real estate.
- Desirable prior exposure to management within the industrial sector
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates