£38000 - £60000 per annum + company car and benefits
almost 2 years ago
Capstone are working with one of the largest and successful retailers in the UK. The client is rapidly expanding and looking to build upon their success by recruiting for an Acquisitions Manager.
Location: Based in the Midlands. Or you may also be based in London and able to commute to the Midland 2-3 times a week.
Acquisition remit: London focus, South East, and Midlands
Over view if the role:
The Corporate Property Team require an Acquisitions Manager to source new development sites in key regions and to expand the London Portfolio.
The client is open to discussing the opportunity with a range of professionals who are looking to develop their career within a client side role or may also have exposure having completed a number of deals.
- Proven background of sourcing sites for development and management of the process from inception, gaining planning, development appraisals, and construction
- Creating reports for the Board with new investment opportunities and strategic portfolio planning
- Strategic planning to add economic value
- Driven and ambitious individual who can influence and work alongside established Property Teams
- Add value by having diverse sector or regional knowledge i.e retail, commercial, mixed use exposure
- Experience managing the Legal process and wider consultant team
- Must be degree educated and ideally MRICS.
The client is interested in considering a varied level of professionals for this role.
- You may be looking for a step up in to this position, and may not have a solid track record of acquisitions however show excellent negotiation skills, a strong technical knowledge and network within the London market.
- You may have a a solid back ground in acquisitions and able to showcase a deal sheet of successful projects across a range of sectors.
Salary and offer: £38,000-60,000pa plus a company car and benefits
Please do contact Nicole Buckland on email@example.com or on 02037575000 if you are interested and would like a further discussion.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates