Yardi System Administrator
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
Location: London/Remote based
Capstone are recruiting for a Yardi Systems Administrator on behalf of a large residential asset management company, who are a leading specialist in buying, optimizing and repositioning real estate.
This role is a varied, hands-on management role, with varying day-to-day task; from completing data entry checks through to training users how to use a new feature through to resolving any system wide issues. The role is London Office/remote based.
- Managing and mentoring the support team, ensuring user issues are resolved promptly
- Providing solutions to business problems
- Involvement in all project work- completing setup as required, following up with key users to provide correct information.
- Researching and presenting new features or applications to the business, as required
- User training and document writing
- Co-ordinating any updates, software changes or emergency issues with all users
- Maintain good working relationships with managing agents
- Assisting with solving user issues during peak times such as quarter and year end
- Data entry- there will be some requirement to complete through ETL
- General admin for keeping systems up to date
- Other database/data tasks as seen fit by the company
There will be some requirement to work outside of the normal working hours, to assist and support the financial team when completing Quarter End or Year End.
2+ Years' experience supporting Yardi products, in particular Voyager 7S
Completed an upgrade or kick-off implementation with Yardi on Voyager
Be hands on and pro-active
Experience of working on projects
Knowledge of end-to-end processes
Experience of working with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
Enjoy problem solving
Ability to keep trackers on all tasks that are being undertaken as well as managing multiple tasks of varying priority
Residential Voyager experience
Understanding of the lettings market in the UK at present
To have management experience
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Sam Lee on 07494 368 471 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates