West London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Location: West London/Slough
Salary: £50.000 - £55,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and bonus package
Capstone are currently working with a cutting-edge media company who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Workplace co-ordinator. This role is a fundamental part of the Clients property services group which is a critical enabler in the Company's success, providing brilliant places to work for staff across the UK and Ireland.
Renowned for their enviable Office facilities and staff benefits package, this is an exciting opportunity to become part of a well-established UK Company.
Overview of the role:
- Actively support the Project Management and Cost Management team providing quick, efficient finance co-ordination and general administrative assistance.
- Processing and managing Purchase Orders for all Projects.
- Managing and updating Cost Reports, providing real time reporting.
- Supporting Wider teams with queries and ordering, supplier invoices & payment queries.
- Track actual spend vs budget & flagging any variations to the Cost Management Team.
- Proven experience in finance administration and team co-ordination.
- Experience of using ERP Systems.
- A high level of IT competency, including use of Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised approach to work and can-do attitude.
- Ability to build strong relationships and integrate into a fact paced multi-disciplinary team
- Ideally have proven experience within Construction project administration
The successful candidate will be a perfectionist and take great pride in what they do. You should be a team player and committed to bringing excellence and efficiency.
If you are interested in the role, and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Chloe Doak:
Or by phone
0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates