about 2 years ago
Through an integrated suite of traffic and transport engineering services; audits, planning and management, modelling, transport infrastructure and transport economics, deliver
- Traffic Impact Assessments TIAs from State Significant Development Applications for hospitals and school through to Local Council level
- optimisation of intersection performance through SIDRA
- road safety audits, identifying issues related to sight distance, road geometry, lighting, and pedestrian-vehicular conflict
- pedestrian studies through the collection of data and analyse pedestrian desire lines
- Construction Traffic Management Plans CTMPs that aim to minimise risk, delays and inconvenience whilst managing traffic and mitigate disruption during onsite works
Managing a small team of senior and junior traffic engineers, you will be responsible for continuing their exemplary growth through your personal and the organisations offered mentoring programs.
This is an activity-based role, where you will maintain your experience through conducting your own billable activity. You will need to oversee the client facing activity and business development.
Proudly Australian and employee-owned, this leading engineering consultancy is well renowned for a number of complementary streams, partnering with architects, builders and project managers, delivering significant projects throughout Asia Pacific.
With high levels of team stability, they have an inclusive personal development and social culture. Running micro-seminars with external speakers, regular lunches and social and sporting gatherings, they provide very well developed, genuine and structured learning and employee development support. This extends from subsidised external courses, to yoga.
With related tertiary qualifications, and coming from a consultancy background, you will be an established and connected leader who works well contributing to small teams, with experience with developers and in the Hospital & Education industries. To a lesser extent, some council work is also conducted. You will be comfortable overseeing multiple projects concurrently.
On top of the structured personal development, and systemised internal group learning, PLUS the intentionally focused social culture, they offer a salary recognising the deliverables of the team.