TENANT REPRESENTATION | AGENCY SURVEYOR
RICHMOND UPON THAMES | LONDON
£55, 000 - £65,000 PER ANNUM (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) PLUS CAR ALLOWANCE AND PACKAGE.
Capstone Real Estate Team are currently acting on behalf of a fast-growing independent property company who specialise in acquisitions, lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals and commercial property portfolio management with South West London.
We have been instructed to source a 'Second in Command' to the Director who will focus on the agency element of the company, advising local occupiers on a range of commercial properties. The ideal candidate would be a personable individual, comfortable with being tenant facing and providing a professional service to a wide range of clients while maintaining the reputation of the company.
- Undertaking market appraisals and agency duties for a wide-ranging client base.
- Developing and managing client relationships.
- Assisting the Director in achieving budget and growing the business lines.
- Carry out excellent client service while adhering to deadlines.
- Co-ordinate and assist with any lease advisory duties which may also arise.
- MRICS qualified desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of Agency is desired but not essential.
- Must be customer service driven with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight time constraints to deliver high quality service.
- Must have a strong verbal and numerical skills and be comfortable with report writing.
- Microsoft office package essential.
- Full driving licence.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates